Broughton is on the biggar water near where it flows into the river tweed it is about 7 km east of biggar and 15 km west of peebles. The symington biggar and broughton railway was a railway company in southern scotland it built a line connecting biggar and later peebles to the main line railway at symington. Biggar to broughton two thirds of this enjoyable circular route is off road half on disused railway and the other along an old drove road spanning the border between south lanarkshire and the scottish borders it is an ideal half day or summer evening ride. The cheapest way to get from broughton to biggar costs only 4 and the quickest way takes just 44 mins find the travel option that best suits you. Broughton ales from broughton biggar on untappd complete with beers ratings reviews suggestions and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.