Mark dion theatre of the natural world anthony mccall solid light works but what fascinates dion born 1961 is not the natural world itself so much as our . Exhibition mark dion theatre of the natural world 14 february 13 may 2018 explorer collector activist and conjuror of theatrical environments american artist mark dion b1961 has travelled through rainforests and rubbish dumps to reveal the wonder and fragility of life on earth. Wunderkammer is a neat little german word it means a room of wonder filled with incredible awe inspiring objects and trinkets now imagine if that wonder. Questioning the hierarchy of objects and our fragmentary approach to knowledge at the whitechapel gallery london. American artist mark dions large scale installations draw attention to characters that observe conserve or exploit the natural world
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.