Start studying the new imperialism learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. The new imperialism c 1870 1914 the 1870s and 1880s witnessed a retreat from the free market and a return to state intervention in economic affairs. Other articles where new imperialism is discussed indonesia dutch territorial expansion the new imperialism of the late 19th century may be seen as part of a worldwide movement whereby the industrial countries of western europe partitioned among themselves the hitherto undeveloped areas of the globe. By zoltan zigedy imperialism expressed as a nations securing economic dominance of influence over or advantage from other nations remains much as lenin characterized it in his 1916 pamphlet imperialism
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.