These exercises support letter recognition through reading and writing uppercase letters we confine each letter to one page so your child can clearly see how letter forms differ from one another. This alphabet is in uppercase and the bold letters are ideal for stamping and decorating use these letters in your card making and scrapbook projects. Match the lowercase letters to the uppercase letters and help restore color to the childrens world click and drag the lowercase letter to the uppercase letter to restore the color. As we continue working through the alphabet in our home preschool it occurred to me that i never shared our alphabet book this has been such a fun way fo
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.