Age related macular degeneration amd is a disease that blurs the sharp central vision you need for straight ahead activities such as reading . Macular degeneration is the leading cause of vision loss more than cataracts and glaucoma combined it is considered an incurable eye disease but it is treatable. Age related macular degeneration is the leading cause of severe vision loss in people over age 60 learn more from webmd. Age related macular degeneration amd is a problem with your retina it happens when a part of the retina called the macula is damaged
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.